Frontend Developer – Angular
2 to 5 Years
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Good experience of API integration and all aspects of it.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.