Engineer - Network Operations Center
CCNA, CCNP, Diploma, BE, B. Tech in electronics and communication/Computer
To accomplish their primary goal of troubleshooting and Network monitoring, NOC engineer performs several tasks, NOC engineer ensures smooth functioning of the network for business needs and keeps the downtime to a negligible level.
- Provide technical support to field team and customers.
- Responsible for maintaining NOC related reports.
- Ensure maximum possible service availability and performance.
- Ensure to manage SLA of tickets.
- Team Collaboration for high degree of accuracy and consistency.
- Support to Project team and operation team for expansion of Network.
- Coordination with Telco partner, third-party vendors.
- Ensure close monitoring of Network devices
- Excellent communication skill.
- Good listener.
- Basic Knowledge of Networking.
- Team supportive approach.