Here is a quick guide that will train you to fix some simple yet confusing internet problems. Although our customer care works religiously to take care of all your internet related issues, these easy steps will help you to fix the problem quickly without having to bear any kind of delay. Kindly go through the troubleshooting steps.
Internet not working?
1. Check whether the wireless router is on/off.
2. Check whether WAN LED (Internet or Globe LED) is blinking or not, if not then re-insert the Ethernet cable at WAN port. If still no LED then please call our customer care.
3. If WAN LED is there and the internet is not working then power off the router for 5-10 minutes and then switch it on again.
Slow speed issue?
1. In the case of Wi-Fi connectivity, please check the stability of signal strength, if the signal is weak then check the speed of the nearby router viahttp://fusionnet.speedtest.net on a laptop.
2. If you are a VPN user then disconnect the VPN and check your speed viahttp://fusionnet.speedtest.net
3. If the speed is still less than committed then please call to our customer care.
1. Check whether the wireless router power is stable or not.
2. Check for any loose connectivity or loose connector on WAN port of the wireless router. If yes then please call our customer care.
3. In the case of Wi-Fi connectivity, please check the stability of signal strength, if the signal is weak then check the connection of the nearby wireless router.
4. For better observation, please check your connection on wired connectivity on your laptop after connecting from LAN port of the wireless router.
If the issue still persists then please call to our customer care @ 9711004444